* Rs.2,50,000 Cash Prize * All Karatekas are invited
Message from the Chief Organiser Tiger Cup:
Respected Shihan, Sensei, Friends.
It's my pleasure to invite you all for 6th TIGER CUP 2024 All Bharat Open Karate National Championship.
Organised By: Traditional Karate Federation
To be held on 18th of February 2024.
Venue: Andheri Sports Complex. Shahaji Raje Krida Sankul, next to Azad Nagar Metro Station, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053.
Fees Rs. 2500-/ (each event considered at 50/50)
Kata and Kumite: both events are compulsory.
REFER OUR PREVIOUS UPDATE:
Best wishes to all participants from TaiJutsu.art
Kindly note that 10th February 2024 is last day to submit the form for this tournament.
No extra Fees will be Charged for grand championship.
Wild card entries are there for Grand championship.
Grand championship Total cash prize will be Rs.2,50,000
Grand championship will be there for Kata and Kumite both events.
Participants of under 8, under 10, under 12, under 14, under 16, and under 18, men and women open will have grand championship.
- Only competitor who achieves first place in the Grand championship will get cash prize. Grand Championship winner's will be getting cash prize.
- The biggest 1st 2nd and 3rd team will get team trophy.
- Highest Kumite gold medals trophy
- Highest Kumite Silver medals trophy
- Highest Kumite bronze medal trophy
- Highest Kata gold medals trophy
- Highest Kata Silver medals trophy
- Highest Kata bronze medal trophy
- One team will be eligible for any one trophy only.
For further details call 9833550111 or email email@example.com
15th February 2024 ID cards will be issued, with date and time for the participants.
Please ask your Team Members or Students to fill this online form at the given link or scan QR code from the brochure.
For above all terms and conditions apply & all rights reserved with organizer.
I expect your presence and support will bring success to this Championship.
* * *
Send us your photos from this event and get featured on www.TaiJutsu.art
Email JPG file attachments to editor@TaiJutsu.art